Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
According to the article's title, $30,000,000,000 / 35$/tr oz = 857,000,000 troy ounces of gold was allegedly recovered from Victorio Peak in the 1960s. The world's total gold production in the 1960s was about 40,000,000 tr oz/year. That's 857/40 = 21.4 years worth of the entire modern world's total gold production for that time period - using relatively high technology compared to earlier times to boot.

With that outrageous claim to start with, I wouldn't even bother to read the article myself.

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Sdcifa, even though Thanksgiveing is now past,I am going to talk Turkey :
A.Looks like you did read the article.
B.The number of gold ounces mentioned,may or may not be accurate, depending on the year they were calculated for.
C.A lot of persons on this forum know that you have a bad attitude about 1 of the most famous treasure hunters Doc Noss in the history of treasure hunters.
D. He may very well might of been a flym/flam husker,who came out of the depression,but his treasure hunting abilities were surperb.
E.Never the less,your opinions are duely noted, and others can make up their own mind without your help.
F.Happy belated Thanksgiveing.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr. Sdcifa, even though Thanksgiveing is now past,I am going to talk Turkey :
A.Looks like you did read the article.
B.The number of gold ounces mentioned,may or may not be accurate, depending on the year they were calculated for.
C.A lot of persons on this forum know that you have a bad attitude about 1 of the most famous treasure hunters Doc Noss in the history of treasure hunters.
D. He may very well might of been a flym/flam husker,who came out of the depression,but his treasure hunting abilities were surperb.
E.Never the less,your opinions are duely noted, and others can make up their own mind without your help.
F.Happy belated Thanksgiveing.

I skimmed the article to realize that there was nothing new in it. I would recommend the Gold House series as likely being the most comprehensive material on Victorio Peak. Good luck to all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions