What's new

✅ SOLVED The new guy

Jerry Bigrock

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,
This is my first time posting to this site. Just wanted to get some different facts and opinions on some of the stuff I've found and enjoy with others one of this worlds most fascinating cultures . The North American Indians.
I will appreciate any feedback I can get.
Thank you!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-632904228.webp
    image-632904228.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 109
  • image-4224418657.webp
    image-4224418657.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
Welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing your finds. A state where it was found would be great to know.
 
Hello jerry welcome to Tnet !!!
 
Hello Rock and painter7x ,
I'm new at this app so please bare with me as I figure it out.

Rock , I'm located in southeast middle tennessee . I hunt a lot in southern ky though. What about you?
 
I'm in northern middle tenn
 
Wow !!!! Painter !!
We aren't to far from each other!!
That is so exciting that you're in tennessee also!!
This is turning into an online adventure already!
I should've been doin this 3 yrs ago.:)
 
Hello Rock and painter7x ,
I'm new at this app so please bare with me as I figure it out.

Rock , I'm located in southeast middle tennessee . I hunt a lot in southern ky though. What about you?

Im in N GA about 1 hour from TN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom