💵 FOR SALE The NEW & IMPROVED Detecting Buddy - now on SALE with FREE 2nd bungee section...

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Original DETECTING BUDDY

NOW OVER 3,100 SOLD WORLDWIDE!!!

We even manufactured them for Garrett to be included with their new ATX

Don't be fooled by imitators who are charging more and offering less :icon_scratch:

Buy the ORIGINAL from the source!

LIMITED TIME OFFER at $23.95!!!

Get a FREE Extra Bungee Section ($7.95 value) with every purchase!!
Go to EXTREME DETECTING - HOME

DBw2apart.jpg

Extreme Detecting's Detecting Buddy is the easiest to use detecting harness that takes the weight of your metal detector off your arm, shoulder and wrist. No more fatigue during and at the end of a long hunt day. Length can easily be adjusted for your individual comfort. Slip your arm through the loop, run the strap along the top of your back and then over your swinging shoulder, slip the elastic section around your detector shaft, and start swinging effortlessly for the rest of the day as your coil glides along the surface...

Technical Specifications:

Designed in the U.S.A.
Elastic bungee cinch strap fits any detector
"Pinch Buckle" for quick temporary removal and re-attachment of your detector
Comfortable and durable shoulder and loop pads
Nylon main straps
Soft fabric construction
The most affordable, practical and lightweight detecting harness available on the market today

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I need something for my E-Trac and poor tired arms & shoulders.

I'd love to see input on this thread from users who have used the Detecting Buddy....

lordy109

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've used it with my AT Pro and with Minelab Explorer II. Works great. There are more expensive harness systems out there, but for the money, Detecting Buddy can't be beat.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
I use it,very simple to use ,unlike some others,cost little and works as well as a swingy.

foiled_again

Jan 29, 2013
DFW area, TX
Detector(s) used
CZ7a, Compadre (wader mod), Land Ranger Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use one on a Fisher CZ7a when I have the Sunray 12" coil (which throws the balance way off) on it. Don't really need it in target dense grassy environments where I'm digging frequently, but for beach hunting, where it might be 10 minutes or more between digs, it's essential.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aswell I been using it for almost a year now with at least 7 different machines all very easy to hook up to,inexpensive tool ease of use just to toss in ur pocket & if ur out far tired not wanting to give up put it on you won't even know ur using ur detector. I can't even count how many people I've recommended this to. Great tool

tcornel

Aug 11, 2011
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like mine on the ATP with a 15" coil which really makes it out of balance without the Buddy.

It does distribute the weight to the back and neck muscles.

Be sure to attach the bungee to the balance point of the shaft for best results.

They should offer an extension for the bungee for us tall guys. Otherwise we can't stand up and keep the coil close to the ground. I rigged
one up with a bungee from Walmart and it now works fine.

OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW - how tall are you? You fully adjusted it all the way to the longest length? I'm 6' tall and it's set with at least 8" more to go...

They should offer an extension for the bungee for us tall guys. Otherwise we can't stand up and keep the coil close to the ground.

OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried to send you a PM but your box is full...

Aswell I been using it for almost a year now with at least 7 different machines all very easy to hook up to,inexpensive tool ease of use just to toss in ur pocket & if ur out far tired not wanting to give up put it on you won't even know ur using ur detector. I can't even count how many people I've recommended this to. Great tool

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I'm really not sure y its full I can't send or receive I've erased them many of times & they say its cleared but still not working ok I'm good now

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need something for my E-Trac and poor tired arms & shoulders.

I'd love to see input on this thread from users who have used the Detecting Buddy....

Didn't notice ur post till I reread, honestly I do not just say good things about items unless I take time to field test & make sure there spot on cuz well makes ms look silly lol. Anyways I've had the original detecting buddy for about year in a half its been on.7 different machines like was said it can't be beat fits in ur pocket if u don't want to use right away u can dig without machine sitting in ur lap or hitting u I've used it for 8hrs straight in the woods on a v3i with a sunray probe, & a 10x12 sef coil never knew it was there, definetly an over looked item but a must have

OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still selling like crazy - thanks for all the support!

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I could of used one of those when I used a Garrett Deepseeker with a 24" " garbage can lid" coil !!

OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely will work with the Excal - they work with any machine and the nylon webbing stands up to being wet.
Just rinse it in fresh water if you submerge it in salt water.

Will they work on an Excal ii on for on the beach?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used the original detecting buddy for quite awhile awesome awesome must have for many reasons just got the improved one & I couldn't be any more happy I will continue to tell &; show others what they are missing in there arsenal

tcornel

Aug 11, 2011
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's time to buy yourself a Christmas stocking stuffer...

Beepbeep13

Mar 15, 2014
MA, South Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Thanks Big Boy Hobbies) Makro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Consider the stocking stuffed- thanks!! Perfect gift for my Dad

lawsonland

Oct 1, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any videos showing how this is connected and used in the field?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions