• greylobostangled.gif
    greylobostangled.gif
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,774

emubob

Greenie
May 9, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it looks the same.problem i see it would get dirtier quicker and stand out much easier in a crowd.maybe used only only by week end warriors who don't like to get their hands dirty.looks pretty,blowfly

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
blowfly1967 said:
it looks the same.problem i see it would get dirtier quicker and stand out much easier in a crowd.maybe used only only by week end warriors who don't like to get their hands dirty.looks pretty,blowfly
Yes i like the Gold & Brown color better......

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a colour and battery check modification. I can't see why you didn't get the "Wolftrax" Lobo version in the States instead of their just messing about.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
U.K. Brian said:
Just a colour and battery check modification. I can't see why you didn't get the "Wolftrax" Lobo version in the States instead of their just messing about.
UK Brian.. The Tesoro wolftrax is a good looking detector ... Is there a big difference in the Lobo and Wolf ?

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
gleaner1 said:
I must say that is one hell of a good lookin tector right there.
You mean the wolftrax or the gray lobo ?

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKioE1571U3iDBN)FCGFZmQ~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqQOKioE1571U3iDBN)FCGFZmQ~~_12.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,428
  • md-lobo-10e_1.jpg
    md-lobo-10e_1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,447

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the new Lobo coloring because the box will stay cooler in the Arizona goldfields! Heat of 110-degrees will sap batteries just like freezing temps. The brown and tan box is good, but this is better. I think it looks good to, but I'm ex-military and it reminds me of a military color scheme.. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Terry Soloman said:
I like the new Lobo coloring because the box will stay cooler in the Arizona goldfields! Heat of 110-degrees will sap batteries just like freezing temps. The brown and tan box is good, but this is better. I think it looks good to, but I'm ex-military and it reminds me of a military color scheme.. :thumbsup:
OK i see your point...And a good point...

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Lobo, Minelab GPX 4500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Keppy, I have had my new Lobo for three months now. I really like the new color, but most of all I like the features of this detector and its performance. I did an air test using a .4 grain flake, I set the gain at 9, all metal mode, slight threshold, and got a reading at 5 inches. I than took my Whites MXT and Gold Bug and got a similar reading with slight threshold. The best feature I like is the simplicity of this Lobo. Its very sensitive to small pieces of gold, the auto ground tracking feature is in my opinion the best out there. Its gold hunting abilities is comparable to the other name brand VLF gold machines but very simple to use for new people getting into this hobby. Tesoros lifetime warranty also gives me a peace of mind if it ever breaks down. :icon_thumleft:

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best finds with the new Tesoro Lobo in the past three months! A highly collectible and rare antique Chinese opium damper scrapper...made of silver. And a 1898 five dollar gold coin.

Attachments

• Fred\'s Pictures Finds 007.jpg
    Fred\'s Pictures Finds 007.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 5$ gold piece 003.jpg
    5$ gold piece 003.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,167
  • Fred\'s Pictures Finds 007.jpg
    Fred\'s Pictures Finds 007.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 939
  • 5$ gold piece 003.jpg
    5$ gold piece 003.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,009

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wholey Khrap RelicHunter! :o Congratulations!!!! :headbang: :hello2: :notworthy:

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Relichunter1 said:
My best finds with the new Tesoro Lobo in the past three months! A highly collectible and rare antique Chinese opium damper scrapper...made of silver. And a 1898 five dollar gold coin.
Relichunter... That is some great finds with your new LST. I would like finds like that congrats..... I have been thinking on getting a new Super Lobo .... And i am pretty sure i will be in Jan....

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Terry...as you know the new Lobo is made specifically for sniffing out the gold, but is just as comfortable in the playgrounds or beaches searching for coins. If your primarily searching for relics, I would highly recommend the Tesoro Tejon as this machine does well in the low to medium soils. With its manual ground balance you can set this machine up to go DEEP and its so sensitive I have dug up half broken paper staples 2 inches down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread