Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know you Jose -

Broads first - then they serve the tea and the coffee, right?

The mule can get you everything else.

B

You know that story, right Jose? Priorities have to be set. Picture this" It's the French Foreign Legion - a new commander is assigned to the post. When he arrives there, he takes a tour of the post, which is located in a very remote desert area in Mexico. (somewhere near Tayopa during the days of Maximillian)

After touring the whole post, he asks the Sargent what the men use for recreation. The Sargent takes him around back, and shows him a mule. The Sargent says "The men usually use the mule, sir" The new commander is shocked - but figures - these guys spend months at a time with no women, and he shouldn't judge them.

After a few, lonely months at the post, the commander starts thinking about that mule. He calls the Sargent, and asks the Sargent to get the mule ready for him. The Sargent holds the mule for the commander, and the commander proceeds.

After the deed is done, the commander is pulling up his drawers, and says to the Sargent "Well, Sargent, is that how the enlisted men do it?"

The Sargent says, slowly - Well, sir, the men usually saddle her up and ride her into town".

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

B

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geeze Beth I don't get it, will Oro or peerless please explain it to me?

But I am a bit curious, has Oro been coming in late and tired recently ?

I hear rumors that he has been seen near my gal friend, wth his reputation, sheehs, I simply won't allow that. Check to see if he has a picture of her hidden in his desk.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HAY now ::) ;D :D :icon_jokercolor:

Q - Why do the horses in Wyoming run so fast?

A - Because they know what happens to the sheep!

larsonCartoon.gif

aton1239l.jpg

daln91l.jpg

Merry Christmas to you all!
Oroblanco

OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
RDT, I know you are jelous, but its not mine or Oros fault that santa bought you a ram instead of a ewe.

Attachments

• sheep.jpg
    sheep.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 363
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez peerless is that why -------------- :o :o :'( :'( :-[ :-[ sniff, I hate being so secluded and unworldly, I thought----- EWE, yuck, sigh...

but he does look cute with Beth's shoes etc no?

Don Jose d eLa Macha (el secluded Saint)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread