What's new

The only whistle i have ever found

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Came off a real early colonial cellar hole..
I wonder the date :dontknow:


Blaze...
 

Attachments

  • whistle 001.webp
    whistle 001.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 638
  • whistle 002.webp
    whistle 002.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 645
Upvote 0
Best guess...1920s...
 
I've found two in my 3 1/2 years but both are much later models.
The type teachers and guards carry. Got them both cleaned up ( full of dirt and roots) and they still worked. Maybe they are worth something to the manufacture touting there longevity and stoutness.
 
Agree. I remember when whistles were popular as a young kid growing up :icon_sunny:
 
Cool find!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom