What's new

The pain!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,346
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And suffering!
The things we must endure!
Wishing the best for your holiday season!
SnT!🏴‍☠️
The past week’s hunts.
If you guest sigh up and contribute!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4272.webp
    IMG_4272.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think I hurt my back just looking at all the targets that YOU dug!
Congrats, looks like a lot of silver coins.
 
I think I hurt my back just looking at all the targets that YOU dug!
Congrats, looks like a lot of silver coins.
Unfortunately, these were all clad coins, badly worn down, almost obliterated and difficult to identify…banks ha Don’t wanna see this. This is the pain with no reward.
However, I am working on a piece of artwork for such leftovers!🏴‍☠
It’s been a great year for silver! $$
 
That's a lot of diggin'. Persistence is a virtue, and exercise is good. Congratz on the finds!!
 
And suffering!
The things we must endure!
Wishing the best for your holiday season!
SnT!🏴‍☠️
The past week’s hunts.
If you guest sigh up and contribute!!

That's a lot of diggin'. Persistence is a virtue, and exercise is good. Congratz on the finds!!
It’s a hero’s journey!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom