What's new

The park keeps giving Gold and Silver

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This piece was a Thank you LORD piece,well,actually all finds are Thank you LORD. 7th Gold from this area..so far,Silver I lost count of.The Pendant is 2 3/8 in. the ring is size 7 and 6.2 G.The

lock is from yesterdays hunt at a tear down.

GOD Bless

Chris

005.webp
011.webp
006.webp
007.webp
005.webp
 
Upvote 42
Awesome gold & silver finds and cool looking lock!
Did you test the diamonds?
You get the gold & silver park award!
 
Great finds Chris!! You got it dialed in at that place!! Love those Love Tokens you showed me though!! Those things are gorgeous!! As are these latest items. Keep it up brother. Hope winter never comes. Still would love to get out for a hunt at some point? Cheers.
 
Great finds Chris!! You got it dialed in at that place!! Love those Love Tokens you showed me though!! Those things are gorgeous!! As are these latest items. Keep it up brother. Hope winter never comes. Still would love to get out for a hunt at some point? Cheers.

Chad,

Time on my phone ran out,haven't replenished it yet.I'll be at the park 'again'today.I stopped at the meadows yesterday to see if the gate was open..it was.
 
Last edited:
Awesome gold & silver finds and cool looking lock!
Did you test the diamonds?
You get the gold & silver park award!

I'm taking it down Sat.to have it checked.
 
Wow thats a nice one for sure...
 
The gold pendant is beautiful. Great job!
 
Aaaaah! Darn it!
But it is gold & beautiful!
Go figure, I found a 925 ring with GP that had 6 chip diamonds, I'm still scratching my head over that.
 
Wow I really like that pendant. Very unique design.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom