What's new

The park keeps giving Gold and Silver

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This piece was a Thank you LORD piece,well,actually all finds are Thank you LORD. 7th Gold from this area..so far,Silver I lost count of.The Pendant is 2 3/8 in. the ring is size 7 and 6.2 G.The

lock is from yesterdays hunt at a tear down.

GOD Bless

Chris

005.webp
011.webp
006.webp
007.webp
005.webp
 
Upvote 42
Chris,

Nice gold and silver finds....this is probably your best year yet for the precious metals finds.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
NICE! All three! Now, where is that platinum?? HH ALL
 
Congratz! Those are very nice!
 
Chris,

Nice gold and silver finds....this is probably your best year yet for the precious metals finds.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

The High School was very kind last year.:laughing7:
 
Gold, silver and a great looking relic:thumbsup: Now if you had just found some nice old lead...:tongue3:
You certainly can't complain about this year like I can. Great finds WT.
 
Some more nice finds Chris. You're having a great year. I hope your luck continues. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 
Gold, silver and a great looking relic:thumbsup: Now if you had just found some nice old lead...:tongue3:
You certainly can't complain about this year like I can. Great finds WT.

O D,
I picked up a couple 3 ringers this summer.
 
how much aluminum ratio are you having to dig to get gold from parks there ?
 
I may be strange, but I like the old locks the best. Don't get me wrong, jewelry is impressive and allows us to continue digging, but those old locks are killer...Brad
 
Some nice finds you dug up there Chris.
 
Nice score at the park. The lock from yesterday's hunt will display nicely.
 
Very beautiful cross, ring and old lock!
 
Some good finds. Congrats!
 
Sweet finds !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom