The park with never ending loot. Pops another 2 rings!

Maxore

Sep 12, 2012
Utah
Detector(s) used
MXT W/ 950
MXT-Pro w/ 6x10DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the same park I have mentioned in the past. I went there for a longer hunt today lasting about 2 and a half hours. So far after covering about 10% of the total park size. I have found a 5.33g gold ring a 3.33 g gold ring plus general clad and trash. Today I found these 2 rings.
image-4261003544.jpg
The first is a CTR or "choose the right" Mormon religious ring stamped with the words ring masters and a 925.
INFO: buried at 3 inches rang in all over the place onVDI scale going from 10 to 70 and anywhere in between 6x10dd

image-3955276381.jpg

The second ring appears to be is silver but is very tarnished I have attempted to clean this a few times with the ion metal process. It gets a little better each time. That said I'm worried the mother of pearl will fall out, I was told it was mother of pearl by a semi-unreliable source.If you see the pic it has "glitter" type flakes in it wrapping the center of the ring. I have yet been able to find any marks but the ring is very dirty still. Any info on this ring would be great not sure what the blue and white type gems are either comments welcome. This ring looks kinda cheap at first glance like its not silver at all but all my test so far tell me it is.
INFO:rang in at 76-80 VDI at 5 inches high mineralized soil on 6x10dd

image-2060003046.jpg

image-289796014.jpg

Heading back out there now just here for a lunch break. Will update this thread with further ring finds if any....... Taking iPad to record hard hits

Hope everyone else has a great hunt!

Last edited:
Upvote 1

coinhound

Sep 26, 2012
Northwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra VX3, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Whites Prizm 5G, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet. Hopefully you're not forced to dig a million junk items to find a couple diamonds in the rough. Anyhow, keep up the streak.

Coinhound

OP
OP
M

Maxore

Sep 12, 2012
Utah
Detector(s) used
MXT W/ 950
MXT-Pro w/ 6x10DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well turns out I'm not sure if the 2nd ring is silver cleaned it up a little more and cant find a mark will have to test it. I only dug about 2x the amount of holes you see items for. For some reason I tend to take a little longer scanning my items then most I think. Plus I'm still learning this new coil.

long story short,
lost shovel and pin-pointer between park and lunch
found shovel
spent afternoon looking for pin pointer :angry9:
guess Ill be purchasing a new one......

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread