The phone rang....

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone that I have bought from before called tonight and had an offer for me. She had some unexpected bill and wanted to know if I would be interested in coming to her house and looking through her collections to see if there was anything I was interested in. She knows I sell on eBay and she wanted to see if she had anything I liked. So after going over there I found out she's a hoarder and she has a ton of Stuff. I only looked in 2 rooms and this is what I came out with!

image-3529695194.jpg

A sewer rat!!!

Actually... Two Lucite coin sets Silver 64 and 63.

image-238328264.jpg

image-1251137402.jpg

A 800 silver donkey. She thought the stones were emerald but I have no idea. I wish I did not break my lightbulb just now I could probably take better pictures.

image-2018535759.jpg

image-1095321659.jpg

A sterling parrot inlay brooch.

image-3807426974.jpg

And in the car is a Bambi snow globe and some brass animal statues. Also a brass bible stand as well. Over all spent $80. She said she has a large collection of sterling bracelets, rings, Bolos and belt buckles with turquoise. She was going to call back As they were in her closet but her husband was in there sleeping and she did not want to wake him up. So I'll post them when I get them. I have to go clean up light bulb guts now. Thanks for looking!

What was her husband doing sleeping in the closet? Oh, I know! Hiding from the rats.:tongue3:
Seriously tho', looks like some nice finds with more to come!

What was her husband doing sleeping in the closet? Oh, I know! Hiding from the rats.:tongue3:
Seriously tho', looks like some nice finds with more to come!

I hate typing on my phone. So I come out looking dumb. To lazy to do it on the computer!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back