iCandy
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2011
- Messages
- 471
- Reaction score
- 32
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:Hitler had many problems, probably because of the inbreeding in his family history that he tried to cover up.
Edison was a great inventor. He worked many hours to prefect a practical light bulb. He started with a carbon coated hair and tried many solutions. I think the final was carbon coated tungsten wire. He didn't steal the other guys idea.
Frank
Anything Franks says is true & correct. Forget any book, I prefer sir Frank!! Missed you Frank!!
I see sources being given
Like I said, provide some sort of documentation and let the reader decide for themselves. You can discuss, or debate facts once you know what you are dealing with. Other than that, it's just an urban legend, or fairy tale to me







