What's new

The Result of my Last 8 Dime Boxes

mick56

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
1,149
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Been doing 2 dime boxes a week. In the last month, after 8 boxes, this is my result. One 1951 Rosie. Just terrible..........
 

Attachments

  • dime.webp
    dime.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
Ouch, its a numbers game though it will avg out :)
 
Looks like most of the silver is gone! No need to keep CRHing.

-Codes
 
mick56 said:
Codes said:
Looks like most of the silver is gone! No need to keep CRHing.

-Codes

Lets make a pact, we all quit!!!


I have been trying to quit for awhile now. It is a tough addiction.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
mick56 said:
Codes said:
Looks like most of the silver is gone! No need to keep CRHing.

-Codes

Lets make a pact, we all quit!!!


I have been trying to quit for awhile now. It is a tough addiction.

Jim
That's the part I don't get - what's with all the competition? It's not as if the price of silver has gone thru the roof - actually, silver value doesn't seem to even make the effort worthwhile, unless you are simply a collector. FFD
 
Seagates said:
Ouch, its a numbers game though it will avg out :)

Yup, I searched $1000 in dimes yesterday and pulled 5 rosie's. Nothing great but at least one per box. I have a personal goal to fill a Crown Royal bottle. Can't wait to pull the purple cloth bag down and see a bottle of silver.
 
Diver_Down said:
Seagates said:
Ouch, its a numbers game though it will avg out :)

Yup, I searched $1000 in dimes yesterday and pulled 5 rosie's. Nothing great but at least one per box. I have a personal goal to fill a Crown Royal bottle. Can't wait to pull the purple cloth bag down and see a bottle of silver.
I searched $2k in dimes Thursday, CWI, and pulled 6 rosies and one '65 Canadian.
It's ALL about volume with dimes....I've done tons since last May and still trying to get that solid silver hand-rolled. FFD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom