What's new

The Return of SilverShark

silvershark

Full Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Hey all you fellow CRH fanatics.

For all of you who don't remember me, I was on here about 8 months ago and was definitly pulling my fair share of silver from the wild. Between then and now, I joined the United States Air Force and had to stop CRH because of Basic and Tech. school (obviously). Unfortunatly, I was recently honorably discharged so I AM BACK IN THE GAME.

Bring the silver.
good to be back.

-SS
 
Upvote 0
Welcome back. I am navy. Were you victim of Perform to serve? just wondering. Welcome back.

Golden Silver
 
Welcome back SIR

And I use SIR because it is an honor to know anybody serves to protect our freedoms

Thank you SIR

PD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom