What's new

The Rev war USA button I dug at the Royal Oake site

PEles

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
308
Reaction score
565
Golden Thread
1
Location
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry I thought I had it in the previous post but here it is now. I've sent it off to Leonard Short to have the edge repaired. It came out the ground with the corner clipped. It will look like new when I get it back from Leonard and I'll post both pics so you can see how good Leonards work is. The man is simply amazing at restorations on anything you might have. He's the best out there!

Laszlo
 

Attachments

  • usa.webp
    usa.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 537
Upvote 0
Awesome button Laszlo! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the after photos.
 
I too will be looking forward to the "after" pictures of the button.

I was lucky enough to dig two USA buttons last year. I always enjoy seeing others posted !

VPR
 
tag,

not seen pewter repaired, so will look forward to it
 
:icon_thumright:
Thats a great piece of history there LP! I look forward to seeing Leonards work on the button. I ve seen some of his other pewter work and he really is a pro at his craft--nice find bud!
Keith
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom