The Rules Of Life****There are sertian

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
There are rules of life that appear solid on the surface, but have back doors.
When my son, in his twenties at the time said we couldn't move a foundation stone from the old house because it weighed about 1000#, I corrected his thinking. I said you can move anything if you have the tools and time. He mentioned that we would need a loader. I said the Egyptians didn't have a loader. I then got a long pry bar and 4 6"x2' logs. We levered it up, put the rollers under it and moved it. Frank Cube.jpg

Never met any sertians before. Are they like Egyptians?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Here's a great video showing what you're talking about.......

Cheers,
Dave.

Dave, I noticed it after I posted it, but for some reason, you can't correct the title. frank

Spart, I read the story about this guy and how he built the castle singlehandedly. No one has figuredhand print-2_edited-5.jpg out how he did it.

I saw a piece on that guy too-very weird tale....

Hello frankn.,don't worry about correcting anything, we know what your talking about. Your one of the best treasure hunters.

Hello frankn.,don't worry about correcting anything, we know what your talking about. Your one of the best treasure hunters.

He may be good indeed, but he would do tons better if he had my negotiating skills and persuasion tactics :laughing9:

Hay Spart, I will have to send you up there! Frankhand print-2_edited-6.jpg

Thread has been reset.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back