The secret spot produces once more!

H

Holyfield

Coinshooter- Which detector did you find that with??How is it you find the 'coolest' stuff??Great find I wish I had half of your patience and expertise. HappyHunt'in-Holyfield

lab rat

May 21, 2003
Sunny Southern CA Coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yeah, all I got this morning was three gold rings weighing a total of only 5.5 grams... and only one had diamonds, such tiny specks you knardly seeum.

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diamonds are nice, I could stand to find a few of these. I use a Minelab sovereign. And I am happy to say it's finds like this one that keep us all hunting. Sometimes I just think of all the lost items that must just be laying around in this world waiting for someone like me to find them. Usually it's all the other (retired) guys who have a lot of time to hunt that end up with the great finds. But I'm giving them a real run for their $!!

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Great find, coinshooter. Unfortunately, I only get to a beach about once every 5 years or so... and that's on our wedding anniversary, so you know the wife won't let me do any metal detecting. Not that I'm complaining, though....

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't see it? where's the photo at? Nuggy

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
Connecticut Danny, why are you reviving threads that are this old??? Please stay with the more current threads.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch:

Why not retreive Old posts :dontknow: some people wern't around T Net in 2003, might be worth seeing :wink:

SS

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to thank Silver searcher for their support. Many people including myself, have not read the very old posts which include great stories.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Connecticut Danny said:
I would like to thank Silver searcher for their support. Many people including myself, have not read the very old posts which include great stories.
I don't support it. And if people want to see old post look at them. Don't bring them up just to get a big laugh out of it.
What if 100 people did this all at the same time. If you keep doing this I hope you get the boot.

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAN'T SEE THE PICS !!!!

coinshooter said:
I found an area on a beach down south that consistently produces nice things. Found this tonight. 15.2 g 14Kt Italian gold. I love it! 8)

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Silver Searcher said:
:icon_scratch:

Why not retreive Old posts :dontknow: some people wern't around T Net in 2003, might be worth seeing :wink:

SS
I'm one of those,
I like seeing them, especially if the pix are visible :laughing9:

NolanTheExplorer

May 11, 2011
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, ProPointer, Ace 250, GTA 1250, Radio Shack Bounty Hunter, Eye Balls, Intuition, Instinct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I say do whatever makes you happy. Instead of you people (who aren't even moderators) making up some abstract rule.....use the ignore button.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to thank people for their support. Bringing back old posts is call Freedom of Speech. Many of us would like updates, and if any of the treasures was found. Many readers are new who also enjoy reading these old posts and have many questions to ask. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread