What's new

The Silver Keeps Rollin in :)

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Since I mixed it up by collecting boxes from two different distributors as well as doing dime rolls I have managed to keep a steady flow of silver coming in. Not quite as much or consistant as before but I am satisfied. When one distributor does not come through usually the other does and neither produce I find some dime silver. You got to roll with the punches just roll with it. Here is my take from friday.

(1) 1963 rosie (actually 2 but I gifted one to a teller)
(1) 1963 Benny
(3) 1964 Kenny

(3) 1967
(5) 1968

Total 13 keepers. Take it any day of skunks.

Golden Silver (here are some pics)
 

Attachments

  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 333
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 358
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 343
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 342
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0
Nice to see your are back onto the silver again GS , I do the same thing pull from 2 sources but I dont do dimes :wink: not yet anyways , damn those Bens are still around I havent found any for quite awhile and when just a few when I did ... congrats Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom