LadyDigger
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2006
- Messages
- 2,189
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Virginia Beach
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
This past week at work has been really amazing. Some of you know I "TILL HUNT"...for those who don't know what that means....
I work for a grocery store and part of my job is closing at night and counting down the tills the cashiers used during the day. Since Oct 2007, I have been searching coins when counting down the tills...
BUT>>>>>>>>> This past week has been the most fruitful...
I landed a 1946 Quarter (last night), the night before I landed a 1952 dime and the night before that I landed a 1978 S PROOF QUARTER!!!! Not bad for 3 days in a row.
I will be going through my coins today and separating and placing the best ones in holders...when I have this done..I will post my finds here since October 2007....This is SO MUCH fun...I even have the kids searching now...they mostly find me WHEATIES (that's all they really recognize!! LOL and I even had to show them what a WHEATIE was)...they pull all foreign coins for me too. I have one that finds silver for me....he found me a quarter about a month ago...he's slowing learning...I better watch it...he may start collecting LOL...
So ... as soon as I get my stash sorted...I'll get pics posted...but I had to share my 3 day streak!!! SO AWESOME!!!
Thanks for viewing,
Annmarie
I work for a grocery store and part of my job is closing at night and counting down the tills the cashiers used during the day. Since Oct 2007, I have been searching coins when counting down the tills...
BUT>>>>>>>>> This past week has been the most fruitful...
I landed a 1946 Quarter (last night), the night before I landed a 1952 dime and the night before that I landed a 1978 S PROOF QUARTER!!!! Not bad for 3 days in a row.
I will be going through my coins today and separating and placing the best ones in holders...when I have this done..I will post my finds here since October 2007....This is SO MUCH fun...I even have the kids searching now...they mostly find me WHEATIES (that's all they really recognize!! LOL and I even had to show them what a WHEATIE was)...they pull all foreign coins for me too. I have one that finds silver for me....he found me a quarter about a month ago...he's slowing learning...I better watch it...he may start collecting LOL...
So ... as soon as I get my stash sorted...I'll get pics posted...but I had to share my 3 day streak!!! SO AWESOME!!!
Thanks for viewing,
Annmarie
Upvote
0







