What's new

The Slump Is Finally Over

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to visit a friend at the beach yesterday and tried to hunt the high tide. Not much luck at first and since I haven't seen gold in awhile I figured it was going to be another one of those days. Walked a long way toward some condos and I started to find coins, then a thin silver chain with a St. Christopher medal. Finally I got that BONG!!! It was a 10.5gr. 14kt. white gold band. Wow, Ive been in a goldless slump lately and finally got out.
 

Attachments

  • Luck 002.webp
    Luck 002.webp
    265 KB · Views: 337
Upvote 0
Figured you were just sand baggin ... Nice finds!
 
Nice finds.. Conrats.
 
Worth the wait, wouldn't you say?
:occasion14:
 
What a way to come out of a slump...that's a beast of a 14k ring...congrats.
 
Nice ring to come out of the slump with Les! Very nice!
 
Awesomer, and fairly beefy to boot. :thumbsup:
 
Awesome finds WTG !!!
 
That's a beauty of a ring!
 
:notworthy:

And more to come when the sand is gone!!!!!
 
Went to visit a friend at the beach yesterday and tried to hunt the high tide. Not much luck at first and since I haven't seen gold in awhile I figured it was going to be another one of those days. Walked a long way toward some condos and I started to find coins, then a thin silver chain with a St. Christopher medal. Finally I got that BONG!!! It was a 10.5gr. 14kt. white gold band. Wow, Ive been in a goldless slump lately and finally got out.

Hey Les,come on up to Ohio I can show you a real slump ,nice finds WTG!
 
I knew you wouldn't leave there without a good find!! Congrats!
 
Gives us all hope!!!
 
Glad to see you posting goodies. Haven't seen much from you guys down there.
 
Glad to see you posting goodies. Haven't seen much from you guys down there.
I had the grandkids , ages 5,6,6 and 11, last week so no detecting. Only was able to go this Thurs and Fri. Hope to see you Monday, Ken and I will be trying to find something in the Land of Oz.
 
WTG Les :icon_thumright: Beautiful 14K
 
Nice heavy one Les! Good show!
 
Wow nice find I wish I could come out of my slump with half the weight of that one congrats on nice 14 k band
 
Les that is a great ring to break a slump with. Hopefully I get to meet you and Ken Monday!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom