What's new

The Slump Is Finally Over

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to visit a friend at the beach yesterday and tried to hunt the high tide. Not much luck at first and since I haven't seen gold in awhile I figured it was going to be another one of those days. Walked a long way toward some condos and I started to find coins, then a thin silver chain with a St. Christopher medal. Finally I got that BONG!!! It was a 10.5gr. 14kt. white gold band. Wow, Ive been in a goldless slump lately and finally got out.
 

Attachments

  • Luck 002.webp
    Luck 002.webp
    265 KB · Views: 337
Upvote 0
Nice finds Les! Congratulations!
 
2 nice finds in one day!?! I'm envious.
 
:thumbsup:Way to Go,I like to hear that Bong all the time,,HH
 
Slump! What Slump? I'm the one in a Slump. Nicely done Les! :icon_thumleft:
 
WTg Les glad you broke the slump, Nice ring, HH
 
Nice 14k Les that's a big one too, with all those grandkids it would take me a week to recover.
 
Nice finds, Les!
 
Good find, Les. I'm still trying but water too hot where I'm hunting, imagine getting heat exhaustion neck deep in water. Hopefully the Fall will cools down the water and I'll get some color. 8-)
 
Good find, Les. I'm still trying but water too hot where I'm hunting, imagine getting heat exhaustion neck deep in water. Hopefully the Fall will cools down the water and I'll get some color. 8-)
The water has been warm but since I get up to my neck at least it is bearable for me. I am more used to hot weather than most since I have lived all my life in the south.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom