The Square Round Table

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Even if the story is not true about the safes, the land he is searching on is a prime spot to look for something that may have been left by people who had enough to leave some buried in the ground for a rainy day.

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

And how many of those people who Were Dead Broke Their Entire Adult Lives may have had extra assets to bury something for a rainy day? And left what...30+ different but the same autographed Jesse James lll maps to untold riches...To many people... For a Fee of Course?

Houk didn't have anything but a big imagination, a desire to be related to Jesse James, inbred to con, steal and cheat honest people and lie when the truth was better. Look at the authors that followed him..same thing, same reasons. Except maybe not changing their names to Jesse James Xll.

In the '30's up to the mid '50''s folks couldn't check things out like they can now. Records weren't open like now. LE had to write letters to other departments and Hoovers office and wait for responses. Even in the '70's...It's way different now.

Here's an example of my thoughts on him that I think is a simple analogy.

Knowing what we All know Now about Bernie Madoff...Would You Give Him Anything To 'Invest'? If he wasn't in prison for life...

I'm not saying there's not treasure buried or cached places but throw 'The Hawk' in the mix and it's Nothing Good...Never Has Been and Never Will Be.

I'm happy Barn has satisfied his curiosity and thoroughly checked these maps and locations out. I'm Really happy he was public about it.

I have faith after reading what he's posted and seeing photos...he can walk away, head held high knowing he searched in every place and in every way he could. The story was made up and Barn proved that and hopefully others in the future after reading some of these books will read Barn's experiences and save themselves a lot of trouble. Financial and Personal.

Just My Opinion...Research the Teller of Tales Like This and THEN Research the Tale.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An extra set of hands can take the strain off of the work. Makes it a lot easier to have someone else around. You never know in the case of an accident. You know maybe a snake bit or a sprained ankle or just someone to chat to and watch your back while you are occupied with something else. I know how it is, I worked a lone for years and hunted alone for years, but let me say now a lot of times I wish I had had some help.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
An extra set of hands can take the strain off of the work. Makes it a lot easier to have someone else around. You never know in the case of an accident. You know maybe a snake bit or a sprained ankle or just someone to chat to and watch your back while you are occupied with something else. I know how it is, I worked a lone for years and hunted alone for years, but let me say now a lot of times I wish I had had some help.

Right...That's what I worry about with Barn being out there alone.. and you too. Baker and his father can watch each other's backs. There's just some sketchy people out and about and throw some easily sold high dollar equipment involved in the mix and...well you know. Not Safe.

Accidents happen all the time. Gotta have some plan in place which I'm sure you and Barn do.

Barn...Do you have a 4wheeler or SxS? Or a lawn tractor even that you can drop the mowing deck off of?

I'm just thinking out loud that you could pull a scanner (GPR) over these areas and not have to carry any large/heavy detector with a big coil.

If it looks like your target search areas are going to be on other private land or state property with your new hunt ...Are you or Have you thought about getting bonded? $25-$50k would be plenty...$100k sounds better to people and give everyone peace of mind and open more doors for you as far as access to land.

That's so affordable to have..even just do it for one year with option to renew if you wanted.

Kace

barnhse

Oct 7, 2014
NE Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right...That's what I worry about with Barn being out there alone.. and you too. Baker and his father can watch each other's backs. There's just some sketchy people out and about and throw some easily sold high dollar equipment involved in the mix and...well you know. Not Safe.

Accidents happen all the time. Gotta have some plan in place which I'm sure you and Barn do.

Barn...Do you have a 4wheeler or SxS? Or a lawn tractor even that you can drop the mowing deck off of?

I'm just thinking out loud that you could pull a scanner (GPR) over these areas and not have to carry any large/heavy detector with a big coil.

If it looks like your target search areas are going to be on other private land or state property with your new hunt ...Are you or Have you thought about getting bonded? $25-$50k would be plenty...$100k sounds better to people and give everyone peace of mind and open more doors for you as far as access to land.

That's so affordable to have..even just do it for one year with option to renew if you wanted.

Kace

My new hunt's land-owner has a four-wheeler that he takes me out on his land.
Understandably, he watches me hunt so I don't put any finds down my boots before we head back.

Barn

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone else dealt with an 8 symbol in the last leg of a trail? Is there a significance between the K.G.C. and the 8 symbols coinciding with the resurrection or possibly marking a buried cache as a "New Begining"? The thought of the 8 representing the H and the H representing a tunnel has crossed my mind but seems to be a stretch for the area I am looking at. However, there could be a well involved and that along with water, would make good sense. These are the things that keep me up at night! Looking forward to all of your answers, Thanks in advance.

L.C.:icon_thumright:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone else dealt with an 8 symbol in the last leg of a trail? Is there a significance between the K.G.C. and the 8 symbols coinciding with the resurrection or possibly marking a buried cache as a "New Begining"? The thought of the 8 representing the H and the H representing a tunnel has crossed my mind but seems to be a stretch for the area I am looking at. However, there could be a well involved and that along with water, would make good sense. These are the things that keep me up at night! Looking forward to all of your answers, Thanks in advance.

The 8 means there is a King's Ransom in Treasure near by. Take some photos of the 8 from different angles just when the Sun comes near it and on it. Take a bunch of photos and take them home and look at them close up and under different tints and colors and angles of light. It should give you a distance, direction and sometimes what is buried, how much and how deep. Good Luck.

The Messenger Angel Hermes or Mercury as the Romans called him loved 8's.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If "8" is sideways, it could be INFINITY, YING-YANG; alchemical symbol. KGC loved alchemical symbols for "coding" purposes... :icon_thumleft: :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Google" KGC use of Alchemical Symbols; pay attention to ALCHEMICAL symbols for GOLD, SILVER, MERCURY, IRON, etc.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"8" could also mean to use a larger 3,4,5 triangle. You know 6,8,10. If you should want to locate another marker?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Such was taken from Gen. Albert Pike, CSA; his book, MORALS & DOGMA has SOME symbols...

Those who are happy as to have greater light will discover under these shadows somewhat truly great and noble, and worthy the serious attention of a GENIOUS most elevated and sublime.....I am still working on my elevation I guess. LOL!:laughing7:

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Those who are happy as to have greater light will discover under these shadows somewhat truly great and noble, and worthy the serious attention of a GENIOUS most elevated and sublime.....I am still working on my elevation I guess. LOL!:laughing7:

L.C.
Good Luck to you. Bro...

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

It's the symbol for Infinity. Left by the author of all these KGC Treasure Tales as a personal inside joke. Still getting a grin in the afterlife I reckon.

cass wink.gif

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The eight appears more than once to us and in more than one location and it also has some difference in the symbolism used to represent the number 8. As I have learned along the trail.....This trail, the 8 is eight and if it is laying on its side it is infinity. Also, we have run into 40 on this trail meaning as far as we can go, or in other words "as much as needed" or to some the infinity symbol was used to represent the same. This question I had here was more about the eight, as in the last leg of distance being eight. That eight was given to us in code on a buried clue left by them and placed in the ground less than one foot deep sometime after 1896. The rituals of eight or the prior use of eight for some specific reason by them at the end of one trail which included something to be found to make us continue on from there.

Thanks, L.C.

P.S. I laugh out loud every time you do one of those Lewis Cass photos! That is some awesome skills.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread