The start of Solar cycle 25

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As some of you know, my ability to Dowse with L-rods and Elements is governed by the sun. The slow return of Sunspots and Solar flares, is the slow return and increase in my Dowsing ability. Solar cycle 25 is at the doorstep, and I'm surely excited and looking forward to it.
For me 2019 has definitely been a Solar minimum year, with a total of 277 Spotless days. I was only able to Dowse 3 days, March 20, 21, 22. Crazy!! Over 40 flares in those 3 days. Spaceweatherlive archives is a good way to look back. Solar cycle 25 Sunspots have just appeared. I hope 2020 is a plentiful year.. Merry Christmas!! Dowser

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enough superstition here. Self-delusion is your choice.

You want to know when conditions are good, watch the Geomagnetic A index for it to stay below "7" for a few days running. "7" is considered unstable. During a solar storm it can hit "100" and in extreme cases "400".

https://www.arrl.org/files/file/Technology/tis/info/pdf/0209038.pdf

Below is a link to the A Index graph for the past month. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You see there was some disruption about Dec 18 or 19 at one site but everything else has been smooth sailing.

https://www.solarham.net/planetk.htm

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What effects increased solar magnetic activity has on dowsing/locating is probably not totally understood. Things like iron and water are highly affected and produce a stronger magnetic field that (and the earth's magnetic field) can overpower other elements like gold and silver so they can't be located.

Another effect not been studied much in this country is these solar frequencies can mimic brain waves and cause epilepsy-like symptoms in sensitive people. Russia did some research on this and built some kind of insulated rooms to block the effects for those suffering from the effects.

This whole thing about solar magnetic storms is a double whammy for dowsing--you got the physical and mental disruption.

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What effects increased solar magnetic activity has on dowsing/locating is probably not totally understood. Things like iron and water are highly affected and produce a stronger magnetic field that can overpower other elements like gold and silver so they can't be located.

Another effect not been studied much in this country is these solar frequencies can mimic brain waves and cause epilepsy-like symptoms in sensitive people. Russia did some research on this and built some kind of insulated rooms to block the effects for those suffering from the effects.

This whole thing about solar magnetic storms is a double whammy for dowsing--you got the physical and mental disruption.

SIGNAL. have you ever considered the facts that you are different from Dowser or many thousands of other folks.
Dowser is explaining ( very kindly) how all that sun spots and so forth works for him.
Don't forget also that while you can dowse today, it may not work for me at the same time because of how the magnetic
field is affected. There are times when it will not work at my home but will 2 miles down the road.
many, many different situations nation wide.
have a nice day --- AND, Happy New Year.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, just me, Abbe Mermet, the Russians, and a bunch others who know what they are talking about. The idea that there is no magnetic field energy when the solar activity is low is nonsense. I didn't say what I really wanted to so I guess i will now. These frequencies that mimic brain waves--people have studied this and one of the effects is some sort of hallucinations, so maybe somebody "thinks" it is helping them because they were given a hypnotic suggestion by that guy from Australia. BTW, stay away from the back-alley hypnosis because it can cause IRREVERSIBLE psychological damage.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, just me, Abbe Mermet, the Russians, and a bunch others who know what they are talking about. The idea that there is no magnetic field energy when the solar activity is low is nonsense. I didn't say what I really wanted to so I guess i will now. These frequencies that mimic brain waves--people have studied this and one of the effects is some sort of hallucinations, so maybe somebody "thinks" it is helping them because they were given a hypnotic suggestion by that guy from Australia. BTW, stay away from the back-alley hypnosis because it can cause IRREVERSIBLE psychological damage.
Very good answer signal. have a good nights rest and praise The Lord for all he has done for us.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just watching a TV series on govt mind control. Not that this is new--the CHinese have been at it for thousands of years, but in the past forty years the US govt has experimented on about four million people almost all the subjects were unsuspecting, never gave their permission. It was really disturbing to me, had to turn it off. Among other things they can send a beam up to the ionosphere then reflect it down to someplace on earth and affect a large area of people. Needless to say other countries are quite upset with this. It's real and I have no doubts there are some evil people involved in this. They as much told the scientists anything goes.

This thread is a bit disturbing, also. Here I say something in disagreement and I'm attacked. Try to shut down my free speech. Well, okay, not quite free speech around here, but you know what I mean. I just say "Watch out people." Don't drink that koolaid!

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Solar cycle 25 gets going and flux increases, my ability to Dowse will increase. And so will yours!, like it or not. This is my third Solar cycle I'll be Dowsing, maybe I do know what I'm talking about. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Solar cycle 25 gets going and flux increases, my ability to Dowse will increase. And so will yours!, like it or not. This is my third Solar cycle I'll be Dowsing, maybe I do know what I'm talking about. Dowser

Don't forget, it's a Pulsing signal constantly fluctuating. And what I have seen written. I'm the only one that says that, and can prove it. So if your not Dowsing a pulse, who's hallucinating. Lol

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dowser, you are delirious or trapped in mental dowsing
why not get out of mental dowsing then try it again,
only need ask: Soul/spirit do not interfere with my dowsing today
After that, test your starship methods

If the spirit stay loggerhead then make a command not a question,
do a command: I command to my spirit..

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowser, you are delirious or trapped in mental dowsing
why not get out of mental dowsing then try it again,
only need ask: Soul/spirit do not interfere with my dowsing today
After that, test your starship methods

If the spirit stay loggerhead then make a command not a question,
do a command: I command to my spirit..

That's what my shrink told me, he's a skeptic too..

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solar magnetic storms also disrupt the ionosphere. The effects can last for days after the initial storm impact and have a big effect on locating conditions. This is why you want to watch the A Index because it is a running average.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even the slightest increase in Solar flux can be good. On the 25 Flux hit 73, which is the highest it's been since the last time I was able to Dowse in March. I was able to dowse the weak power increase the 25 and 27, but not since. I prefer the flux to be at least 80. I dont watch flux nor any indices. I grab my L-rods off the fridge and quick dowse a silver coin. I can tell right away if any power is on, and how strong it is. But it can change quickly.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if you can't bring the emperor to the mountain, bring the mountain to the emperor. The book "Magnet Dowsing" has some cool stuff about magnets, but rather complicated and more dealing with healing. Don't think there is anything about locating. The author talks about increasing power by holding a horseshoe magnet in the palm of his left hand with the ends/poles pointing towards his fingers. Just curl you fingers around it to hold it.

In the book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills (I made a post about this book available free on-line) he holds a small bar magnet in his fingers. Probably want to read about it to see the exact details. Don't have the page number but maybe a third (or less) of the way through the book.

magnet.jpg

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So much rhetoric about it (solar) we know that it affects everything on earth, whether it is strong or weak, We have no control over it because it is the way The Lord made it to work, AND, it obeys Him, not us.
I go out and if the dowsing rays are working, great, i have fun. If the dowsing rays are NOT working, great, I have fun some other way.
Okay folks, have a great new year and enjoy what The Lord gives us.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a quote form a book I am reading.

"Champions love coaching. They love to be corrected, because they know it will make them better. This is true in sports, business, relationships, and spirituality. It is true in every area of life. Are you coachable? Some people refuse correction and instruction. This is a sign of massive arrogance and mediocrity. How coachable are you?"

This is from the book "Rediscover the Saints" by Matthew Kelly.

We all could benefit from this wisdom. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. LOL

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So much rhetoric about it (solar) we know that it affects everything on earth, whether it is strong or weak, We have no control over it because it is the way The Lord made it to work, AND, it obeys Him, not us.
I go out and if the dowsing rays are working, great, i have fun. If the dowsing rays are NOT working, great, I have fun some other way.
Okay folks, have a great new year and enjoy what The Lord gives us.

I like reading and discussing about Dowsing. One of these days I might learn something I didnt know or hadn't thought of. There's nothing to learn from: Sometimes I can or cant dowse, that's life. To me, there's more to it than just that. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if you can't bring the emperor to the mountain, bring the mountain to the emperor. The book "Magnet Dowsing" has some cool stuff about magnets, but rather complicated and more dealing with healing. Don't think there is anything about locating. The author talks about increasing power by holding a horseshoe magnet in the palm of his left hand with the ends/poles pointing towards his fingers. Just curl you fingers around it to hold it.

In the book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills (I made a post about this book available free on-line) he holds a small bar magnet in his fingers. Probably want to read about it to see the exact details. Don't have the page number but maybe a third (or less) of the way through the book.

View attachment 1784462

I have tried Magnets in many ways. The L-rods I am currently using have 4-3/8 ×6 in long ceramic magnets in each handle. A magnet enhanced signal is stronger than no magnets. Dowser

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like reading and discussing about Dowsing. One of these days I might learn something I didnt know or hadn't thought of. There's nothing to learn from: Sometimes I can or cant dowse, that's life. To me, there's more to it than just that. Dowser

Absolutely correct Dowser. A lot more to life. And I have found out that practice is most essential in learning what works and what does not work. Magnets are great when you get them right, BUT, there are times when they can throw you off
Too much to explain about that part.
try this experiment: Take 4 short pieces of smoky quartz, or clear quartz will do the same. place them about 6'' apart in a square with points heading North and south. Place coin in middle and dowse. The rod will turn to the coin. NEXT, turn the quartz with all 4 points pointing to the coin and dowse. If you have the set-up correct, the rod will Not turn to coin.
I am willing to bet that the set-up is NOT in any books. I learned it by accident just fooling around, trying first one thing,
then another. I love to experiment. charcoal is another deal to experiment with, AND, with cotton.
Reading books is okay but being inquisitive enough to try for ourselves is the way the books come to light.
I say if you think of it, try it for yourself. I can imagine that ABBE MERMET did just that till he got it right.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely correct Dowser. A lot more to life. And I have found out that practice is most essential in learning what works and what does not work. Magnets are great when you get them right, BUT, there are times when they can throw you off
Too much to explain about that part.
try this experiment: Take 4 short pieces of smoky quartz, or clear quartz will do the same. place them about 6'' apart in a square with points heading North and south. Place coin in middle and dowse. The rod will turn to the coin. NEXT, turn the quartz with all 4 points pointing to the coin and dowse. If you have the set-up correct, the rod will Not turn to coin.
I am willing to bet that the set-up is NOT in any books. I learned it by accident just fooling around, trying first one thing,
then another. I love to experiment. charcoal is another deal to experiment with, AND, with cotton.
Reading books is okay but being inquisitive enough to try for ourselves is the way the books come to light.
I say if you think of it, try it for yourself. I can imagine that ABBE MERMET did just that till he got it right.

Ely, we are much different. In a perfect world, if I place a coin on the ground, it will always Signal/Dowse. I figured out that when it doesn't Dowse, it's because the Invisible Magical Energy that powers Dowsing, is off. If I cant Dowse a coin it's not because of improper congenial approach, nor lack of Crystal's pointing at it.. Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll stick to my theory. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread