jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,821 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2025 Thread Owner #1
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,821 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2025 Thread Owner #2 I dug 3 Sacs over the Years. I Figure the best odds of Finding one is from some Kid Getting one in his Cerial & Running to his friends to show it off. unfortunately my 3are normal tail feathers
I dug 3 Sacs over the Years. I Figure the best odds of Finding one is from some Kid Getting one in his Cerial & Running to his friends to show it off. unfortunately my 3are normal tail feathers
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,428 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 14, 2025 #3 WoW!