Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its getting into mid summer β˜€οΈ and the water temp has soared to almost uncomfortable at some of my spots.....its definitely forcing me into deeper waters because at least it's cooler water πŸ’§ the finds are piling up also, and im starting to count the clad by pounds. Gold has been good, but the type of finds have effected my weight totals.....last year I had less gold, but more gold weight. I'm finding the dainty women's gold, and not the big man golds like last year. I had 1 piece last year that equals all my gold for this year....thats just the way the ball bounces, and I can feel the anticipation of a major find. Of coarse if my cartier from last week had been real.....well that would have put my total take up there with last summer β˜€οΈ
So here's the latest and greatest from the last few hunts.
20230725_091123.jpg
20230725_091052.jpg
20230721_115930.jpg
20230721_073150.jpg
20230721_065516.jpg

I had 9 rings total with the unpictured junkers, and my ring count is insane since the first day of summer. I have probably close to 40.....I think my best day was 8 so far !! I've kept the gold separate since the first day of summer, and here it is
20230722_123038.jpg

There are several items not pictured.... gold earrings.
Hope everyone is getting wet and enjoying the summer thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Upvote 39

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey cliff....how's it going ? I'll call ya this season when I make it up to the treasure πŸ€‘ coast !! Was kinda waiting for a hurricane πŸŒ€ to brush by !! Hope your finding 1715 bling !!😁

bkurent

Jul 20, 2023
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It's a really neat way to get the coins mounted, and im glad someone else is having success with the same methodology. Congrats sir....we are a rare breed, and its a great honor to have coins from both fleets !!
Absolutely. My 5 year old is anxiously awaiting the return of the coins so he can attempt to convince me to let him wear one instead of his small atocha replica coin he wears daily. Best of luck to you and who knows, maybe I catch you down in the keys or treasure coast one of these days after a storm.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When your in either place PM me, and we'll try to hook up !! My kid is 10, and he's ready for a coin too !! 😁

bkurent

Jul 20, 2023
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When your in either place PM me, and we'll try to hook up !! My kid is 10, and he's ready for a coin too !! 😁
Sounds good. Was just in Islamorada in middle of June, but treasure coast is calling my name again this next time. I live in coastal SC so I have a lot of beach to cover here too, just not the historical treasure im looking for most times on the beaches here, more modern jewelry, which I wont complain about. My 5 year old found a nice pair of raybans this past Sunday that I am currently wearing haha. Talk to you soon, best of luck out there

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey cliff....how's it going ? I'll call ya this season when I make it up to the treasure πŸ€‘ coast !! Was kinda waiting for a hurricane πŸŒ€ to brush by !! Hope your finding 1715 bling !!😁
Hey Bart. I heard about your silver find last year but I haven't been able to find the thread. Congrats on getting both fleets in your cabinet.

Yeah, definitely looking forward to some wave action and seeing you up here. Last year was just right because they didn't shut the beaches down completely for very long.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread