Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its getting into mid summer β˜€οΈ and the water temp has soared to almost uncomfortable at some of my spots.....its definitely forcing me into deeper waters because at least it's cooler water πŸ’§ the finds are piling up also, and im starting to count the clad by pounds. Gold has been good, but the type of finds have effected my weight totals.....last year I had less gold, but more gold weight. I'm finding the dainty women's gold, and not the big man golds like last year. I had 1 piece last year that equals all my gold for this year....thats just the way the ball bounces, and I can feel the anticipation of a major find. Of coarse if my cartier from last week had been real.....well that would have put my total take up there with last summer β˜€οΈ
So here's the latest and greatest from the last few hunts.
20230725_091123.jpg
20230725_091052.jpg
20230721_115930.jpg
20230721_073150.jpg
20230721_065516.jpg

I had 9 rings total with the unpictured junkers, and my ring count is insane since the first day of summer. I have probably close to 40.....I think my best day was 8 so far !! I've kept the gold separate since the first day of summer, and here it is
20230722_123038.jpg

There are several items not pictured.... gold earrings.
Hope everyone is getting wet and enjoying the summer thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Upvote 39
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's quite the haul. Any chance for a return find on that class ring?
It looks to be dated 2024....so this person must still be in school.....ill have to contact the school, and see if they can find her. Havnt tried yet, but I will !!

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It getting into mid summer β˜€οΈ and the water temp has soared to almost uncomfortable at some of my spots.....its definitely forcing me into deeper waters because at least it's cooler water πŸ’§ the finds are piling up also, and im starting to count the clad by pounds. Gold has been good, but the type of finds have effected my weight totals.....last year I had less gold, but more gold weight. I'm finding the dainty women's gold, and not the big man golds like last year. I had 1 piece last year that equals all my gold for this year....thats just the way the ball bounces, and I can feel the anticipation of a major find. Of coarse if my cartier from last week had been real.....well that would have put my total take up there with last summer β˜€οΈ
So here's the latest and greatest from the last few hunts. View attachment 2095483 View attachment 2095484 View attachment 2095485 View attachment 2095486 View attachment 2095487
I had 9 rings total with the unpictured junkers, and my ring count is insane since the first day of summer. I have probably close to 40.....I think my best day was 8 so far !! I've kept the gold separate since the first day of summer, and here it is View attachment 2095488
There are several items not pictured.... gold earrings.
Hope everyone is getting wet and enjoying the summer thanks for looking.
You found my gold grill. Send it back. 🀣🀣🀣

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you do with what’s left after your wife picks?

You ought to sell some on Tnet
Gold is hidden away for emergency use, and I will definitely be able to mount a treasure coin or 2 at the end of the summer. I use the gold, and have it smelted and cast into a bezel for mounting the real treasure coins I've found over the years.
20230124_180743.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff Bart. Looks like Arch Bishop McCarthy High on the ring.
Yup....I think the girls name is sienna too. The school is closed right now, but should open in Aug. some time.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yup....I think the girls name is sienna too. The school is closed right now, but should open in Aug. some time.
Congrats on the totals from this season so far.
I was thinking Sienna graduated in /24-wait a second-it's only /23.
Could it be the name of a team/team number

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the totals from this season so far.
I was thinking Sienna graduated in /24-wait a second-it's only /23.
Could it be the name of a team/team number
Pepper....when I got my class ring (which I lost in the ocean ) it was my junior year. If I could remember, I'd say most people get there class ring before they graduate in their junior or sophomore year ?? So she probably got that last year, and is supposed to graduate next year. Then I'm sure she came down from Miami/ft.laurderdale to. Party during summer break, or maybe they have a home here also ?? I think this should be an easy return once the school opens for class.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pepper....when I got my class ring (which I lost in the ocean ) it was my junior year. If I could remember, I'd say most people get there class ring before they graduate in their junior or sophomore year ?? So she probably got that last year, and is supposed to graduate next year. Then I'm sure she came down from Miami/ft.laurderdale to. Party during summer break, or maybe they have a home here also ?? I think this should be an easy return once the school opens for class.
Gee I wish I would of done that, got my ring before I got the boot out the door. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have many dedicated sandbar enthusiasts from this area, that trailer there boats here every weekend so they can be part of the sandbar lifestyle we all enjoy during the summer β˜€οΈ down here. It's a huge draw for our economy.

ISLAND LIFE !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee I wish I would of done that, got my ring before I got the boot out the door. :laughing7:
Don't feel bad pepper.....i had to buy my own because I moved out at 16......amazing I even finished high-school !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread