~~~The ten yard line gives up walker~~~

swingbot

Jan 27, 2012
central Ca.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I went out to the old high school this morning to see what that old football field had to offer this time. I've been hunting this field for about two years off and on. I keep thinking that its not going to have any more goodies in it but, it proves me wrong almost every time. I don't know guys,, I'm really starting to get the swing of this AT Pro that I got from N.E.D. For a mid rang unit it really does the job. Thanks for looking and HHing.

Attachments

• 1h.jpg
    1h.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 707
  • 6h.jpg
    6h.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 719
  • 4h.jpg
    4h.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 737
  • 5h.jpg
    5h.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 752
  • 1942 walker half.jpg
    1942 walker half.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 744
Upvote 0

craftywulf

Greenie
Dec 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sure hope that field wasent torn up by you and if it was I sure hope you fixed it.There are some schools that will not let us hunt any more because someone was careless and made a mess out of there field.Yes it is a nice find

OP
OP
swingbot

swingbot

Jan 27, 2012
central Ca.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool Hand Fluke said:
Really nice find! :icon_thumleft: How deep? I would bet that there is more silver coins on that field?

The AT PRO showed 8in down And ringing up a 90.

OP
OP
swingbot

swingbot

Jan 27, 2012
central Ca.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
craftywulf said:
I sure hope that field wasent torn up by you and if it was I sure hope you fixed it.There are some schools that will not let us hunt any more because someone was careless and made a mess out of there field.Yes it is a nice find

Yeah this field is heavily used And the grass goes dormant in the winter. I fill all my plugs were ever i go. I even find things that belong to the band and take them to the office.

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
old schools give up a lot..... :thumbsup:

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got to love having a grid line every ten yards. Check the fifty. maybe one friday night the coin toss went horribly wrong.

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and they keep it mowed for you too!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just think of what you mist.

craftywulf

Greenie
Dec 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for letting us know you take care of business you will have plenty of hunting because you care.Some new people need to relies we all need to take care of our hobby so we can all enjoy it for many years :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread