What's new

The Thames Valley Metal Detecting club.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We are from London Ontario Canada, we have been around since 1981 and we are still going strong. You can check out our new site that is just under way @ tvmda.com. Thanks for looking. Brian C.
 

Attachments

  • P9200447.webp
    P9200447.webp
    255.3 KB · Views: 897
  • P9130432.webp
    P9130432.webp
    264.4 KB · Views: 769
Hi Brian Glad to see their is a MD club in London. I am new at this hobby and would be interested in meeting up with the club. Could someone from this club please contact me at paul.v.fortier@sympatico.ca at let me know if you are accepting new members.
 
Hi Paul, I seen your message on here and I'm from London also, Westmount. I am new to the hobby also, just got a Bounty Hunter 2200 about 2 weeks ago! Looking to join a club also. I tried emailing these guys and my message was returned failed to connect. If you get hold of these guys or find there email address let me know. From what I read on there site it is $20 bucks a year to join and they have weekly meetings. Good Hunting!!!
Jason.
 
We now have a new website Home
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom