What's new

The Things You See At The Beach

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after the long drive to the beach he just couldn't wait. This guy parks his car, gets out, takes off running toward the surf, sees that wave about to break, and so he dives right into it. Comes out with a scraped up chest and no swim trunks. :laughing7:

Two young ladies metal detecting, big beach hats, bikinis, sort of strolling along the edge of the water sharing some conversation, one holding the scoop while the other one "sort of" swings the detector. Both have a nice fruity drink in their free hand. :laughing7: (For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven.)

Place is wall to wall people, shoulder to shoulder, but the old guy was certain there would still be some fish out there if he could just cast that big lead weight and string of baited hooks into an open spot. :laughing7: (When I see this I was thinking that he was about to encounter the fight of his life.)

Ah, kids with fish nets. And if little Tommy gets in your way you just smack in the head with your net. He'll run off screaming to go tell mommy and the entire fishing hole is now yours, for about two minutes anyway. :laughing7: (Time management 101.)

I just love being on the beach, there's just so much to see. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
People just bein themselves; hyuk, hyuk.
 
laughing.gif
 
Hahaha The beach, people watching at its finest
 
Bigscoop~ didn't mamma tell you to go to the beach detecting after the depositers leave!!! At least you had some eye candy! LOL ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom