The Top Five Decoded Cipher Claims

TJB

Banned
Dec 25, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been approached by many wanting to know where the treasure is . They will try to trick you , lie to you and say you have not decoded unless they say you have . They will claim they are your peers and they are the ones you must show proof to . They will try to tell you they are producers of some new show that is about the Beale Papers and yet have no clue what the Beale Papers even say . Not refering to you !

Not good if people are trying to steal your gold.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No deciphering is good at all unless you find any treasure, if the treasure is actually there! If a treasure is there you have go by the
each and every clue, helped by the research and actual field work.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want someone to help me on this, I have an area which I think that the treasure is buried...I wanted to dig that site, though the problem is that I am from Philippines..So maybe instead of doing it alone maybe I can ask for help then split it if there really is a treasure...Contract anyone?

Take note that the 2 treasures are buried in different place, and I know where these 2 is. It was all described in page 1.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I admit my mistake...Base from Franklin's 3rd page which have a pattern, I think it was just a coincidence that they become rich...Or perhaps they got one of the two...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I know of one guy in 1822, who bought LOTS of land in Upper Goose Creek Valley, including Read Creek; will look for my "source"...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of one guy in 1822, who bought LOTS of land in Upper Goose Creek Valley, including Read Creek; will look for my "source"...

At one time over 6,000 acres of Upper Goose Creek belonged to Henry Buford. James Wills bought over 1800 acres before 1822 and his children and their husbands and wives lived on separate lots made out of the 1800 acres. One of his son-in-laws was with Thomas Beale and Party out West.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you guys believe me...Ok, Here's another thing...Beale went to Taylor's Mountain...He attended an event there, a birth of a child...which he is the one who gave a name...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you guys believe me...Ok, Here's another thing...Beale went to Taylor's Mountain...He attended an event there, a birth of a child...which he is the one who gave a name...

Why would Beale go to Taylor's Mountain? There was nothing there in 1822. No church. No houses just a mountain top.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would Beale go to Taylor's Mountain? There was nothing there in 1822. No church. No houses just a mountain top.

That's where you guys are wrong...There are less than 20 people living there..One of the child was born in his expedition...to be exact a female baby. which her name starts from letter J...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... James Wills bought over 1800 acres before 1822 and his children and their husbands and wives lived on separate lots made out of the 1800 acres.
One of his son-in-laws was with Thomas Beale and Party out West.
Since this person is NEVER mentioned in the BEALE PAPERS, what is the source of Willis's son-in-law being a member of the Beale Party when there exists NO RECORD or mention of this perilous expedition outside of Ward's fictional dime novel pamphlet?

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why I need someone I can trust and share all the details in Page 1...And split the Treasure if there is...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread