What's new

The Trackway Site - Day 4...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,314
Reaction score
48,596
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was our last hunt on here this year as the Oilseed Rape is starting to show.
This was always a speculative area, as it was way below the main sites but I thought it worth a try.
After 4 days of gridding its definitely a one & done!
2.5hrs.

A few Buttons
Tudor Strap-end
& Bits...

1.webp

2.webp
 
Upvote 20
I was only 10 when we were in England,,,, wish I was detecting then !! Congrats on all the goodies !!
 
Way to go, Cru! Congratulations again!
 
Well done and good luck at the next site !
 
Those finds, except the strap end, could have come from a typical site here in Eastern North America! For once, you did not beat us in age or variety! I have to see the really nice old finds vicariously on your posts (and others like Blossom) and really appreciate your sharing with us.
 
Those finds, except the strap end, could have come from a typical site here in Eastern North America! For once, you did not beat us in age or variety! I have to see the really nice old finds vicariously on your posts (and others like Blossom) and really appreciate your sharing with us.
True, I'm struggling at the moment to get on to the right areas.
 
Congrats on all of those nice relics Cru.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom