What's new

Trackway Site Day 1...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,314
Reaction score
48,596
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've decided to start gridding the slope below the Trackway Site. It's never been done properly & although its below the site I feel with some large area gridding it will produce.
Only had 2 hours on the stubble today & noticed they are direct drilling Oil Seed Rape all around us, so the clock is ticking....

Not much to report;
German Jetton
14th C Buckle
Sestertius of Hadrian (I think, got Cru'dad on the case)

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp
 
Upvote 25
Great finds Cru!
 
Very nice finds - congrats !
 
Nice batch of finds Cru, I'd take those any day !
 
Crusade you are doing very well with the deus 2 what program are you using and any modifications ? Thank you in advance
 
Crusade you are doing very well with the deus 2 what program are you using and any modifications ? Thank you in advance
Only use the deep factory settings.
 
I've decided to start gridding the slope below the Trackway Site. It's never been done properly & although its below the site I feel with some large area gridding it will produce.
Only had 2 hours on the stubble today & noticed they are direct drilling Oil Seed Rape all around us, so the clock is ticking....

Not much to report;
German Jetton
14th C Buckle
Sestertius of Hadrian (I think, got Cru'dad on the case)

View attachment 2218740View attachment 2218741View attachment 2218742View attachment 2218743
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom