The Treasure Hunter (Howard Jennings) - Free ebook

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi, Nokta Makro Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the survey, though I wish it had options for multiple answers, as I would've liked to mark off more than one choice.
Anyhow, I appreciate the e-book and will read over it as soon as I get off work... unless I can figure out how to get it loaded onto my PDA in the meantime. :wink:

Thanks again!

Bran <><

P.S. I added your group on Facebook as well... :thumbsup:

OP
Homesteader

Homesteader

Apr 18, 2003
Silver City, NM USA
Detector(s) used
Goldbug2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought about including options for more than one answer, but if you're anything like me you'll probably check half of them; so I went with the what is your very favorite ... type of question.

I really think you'll like the book - It's a classic.

Thanks!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi, Nokta Makro Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh, yes... you're right, I probably would have marked off half of them... ;D
Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading it when I get off here shortly!!

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most definitely will... :thumbsup:

Bran <><

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just had to do what I did. Check other, and manually type in all your answers!

Best of luck!

Best-Mike

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I've managed to read down to chapter 3, "Pirate Gold of Roatan Island"
I have to say that it is a very nice read... and completely captivating!! The introduction was a bit rough, as it didn't seem very smooth grammar-wise... but it's still a great work thus far. It's 1:30am, so I have to call it a night, as I have work in the AM. But I will continue reading more of it as soon as I am able! :)

Bran <><

kansas coin hunter

Feb 24, 2008
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites q2 6000 di series 3 6000di pro and whites bulleye pin pointer
hey great reading i finshed it all in three hours lol i was taught to speed read in speach class when i little ty man would love to read more on coin hunting take and keep up the good work kansas coin hunter :read2: :read2: :read2: :hello2: :headbang: :headbang: :notworthy: :notworthy: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :thumbsup: :coffee2:

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus CTX Excalibur II E-Trac White's DFX Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the book. Looks like it should be a great read.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, just thought I'd let you know... I stopped reading this book a while ago, just 'cause I got kinda busy.
But I was up in Springfield, Missouri for Thanksgiving with my girlfriend and her family... and I picked up the first edition, signed copy of this book... and I just started reading it again. Anyway, just wanted to say that it's a really great book... and I appreciate you turning me on to it! :) Here's the two books I picked up... http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,286501.0.html

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the survey and downloaded the book....

and I could not put it down! This guy Howard Jennings has lived the life I always thought I should be living.

Someone help me out and lets go treasure hunting!

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello there. I wanted to take your survey for the free Ebook but the link sends me to a page that says 'error' maybe you could take a look at this fault and try to restore the link???

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not a fault... it was hosted about 4 years ago.

Bran <><

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Whites MXT and Tesoro Silver Sabre Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just tried and got this "
SalarsNet
News, Opinions And Tools For Christian Freedom Lovers
Monday, January 27, 2014