The Treasures of Tayopa

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being the way that peerless is mentally addicted , perhaps we should start with the purchase
price of young gals in old China. The last that I heard, they were running around $500 for
a prime one of 16 - 18.

In India they are cheaper. I understand that they are giving them away in Montana since
the sheep arrived - no money.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Gracis por la cafe Sr Peerless.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Being the way that peerless is mentally addicted , perhaps we should start with the purchase
price of young gals in old China. The last that I heard, they were running around $500 for
a prime one of 16 - 18.

In India they are cheaper. I understand that they are giving them away in Montana since
the sheep arrived - no money.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Gracis por la cafe Sr Peerless.

I regret to have to be the bearer of bad news here amigo, as it appears that you are working out your budgetary finances, but sheep are running quite high priced in Montana, an average of $180 each. They do have considerably more wool than might be found on the typical human female, whether that enters into your considerations or is of minor consequence. :tongue3:

:laughing7:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Just a point here, but plenty of folks view anyone whom would go out looking for lost treasures is suffering from delusions. If you doubt my word, stop in at any local establishment where cold beverages are served, elbow up to the bar rail, and announce to the room your intention to go look for the Lost (fill in the blank here) Treasure (or mine as the case may be) and observe the reaction that follows. ;D

The PM suggestion earlier was not as to say to "force" anything upon anyone amigo, just an informal way of sending notes among us, faster than EM. If you do not wish to share your communications with our mutual friend (and cruel task-master) Don Jose, the PM method will work very well. I have often sent a PM to our friends here, simply to invite them to a topic that might interest them but they may not have yet seen. There are many different areas in the forum and it is not possible to keep up with all of them.

Now about the interception of private emails, messages etc - if you will let me know just how to do that, I will see if I can pull it off! :thumbsup: (I am kidding, for any reading this and thinking it is serious)

I can't imagine how the LUE might tie in with Tayopa; now had you mentioned Zimmerman, I might have some idea.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Treasures of Tayopa are new to me, and I like to know if there are any updates..... Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, BH, Tesoro, et al
Wow!!! AaaHmaazzzzing!!! The dreamers and schemers hypno-magnetising each other with amusing harmony. Delightful choreography!! :laughing9:

Is that a duck quacking in the background? Eh? Is it? :dontknow:

Serves me right for being a skeptic! :help:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd morning J.A.A,, will shortly be back on line. Have been in Tucson getting my final 10 year write off on Cancer - I am completely free. also have had limited access to a computer.

But I have been keeping up on my life saver ---:coffee2::coffee2:- join me?

Don Jose de La Mancha

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Don Jose-
Excellent news my friend! I'll be looking forward to more stories of treasure hunts past, present, AND future! Not to mention...joining you for coffee.

J.A.

P.s. A. Westwood's book has been a joy so far! I'd have already finished it if it weren't for my little 7 month old bundle of curiosity!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread