Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
....Too old for that kind of bull.....

Wouldn't matter if you were young and agile. Because remember : It was removed the night before. Or the big bad government won't let you dig, etc.... So: No one will ever see it. But rest assured, they've "found a treasure". Eh ?

OP
OP
Legend Buster

Legend Buster

Dec 26, 2021
Do you notice anything in this photo?
0001.jpg

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can’t speak for the others on here, but I’m genuinely interested. Is that a keyhole I’m looking at?
Honest statement here,no bull. I,m interested too,but this constant guessing game frustrates the heck out of me.Tell us what it is,no bull,no ifs,just an honest answer.How about it?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
your one of those people that if you saw me on TV find a treasure, "You'd say I put it there and seeded the site!
Nope ! I would absolutely positively WANT to be shown to be wrong.

But, to say, "saw me on TV " is a bit of a loaded example/proposition. Because, sure, on TV they find : Bigfoot , find aliens, find UFO's, saw ladies in half, pull rabits out of hats, and so forth.

So the better thing to say is : "If you saw me find a treasure". Then : I would not doubt it for a moment.

OP
OP
Legend Buster

Legend Buster

Dec 26, 2021
I can’t speak for the others on here, but I’m genuinely interested. Is that a keyhole I’m looking at?

Look for a naturally formed symbol, number or letter... I'm being serious and conducting a test to see if anyone sees what I see.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True, but what could your imagination make out of it? It would take quite an active imagination to see the letter E in this formation for example.
That is the thing with imagination, you can see anything you want to see, from a letter to a number to a face or animal.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
If you had to imagine a letter or part of a letter, what letter would it be?

I notice you put a question mark at the end of this sentence. Therefore it qualifies as a "question" . And therefore TH'r *should* allow a reply. And if the reply is considered "skeptical", it should still be within the realm of orthodoxy, since .... after all, the O.P. asked a question. Right ? Ok, so here goes :

I can understand that if persons are looking at the passing clouds in the sky, they might ask each other : "What do you see ?" Eg.: A bunny, a smile face, a big dipper, etc.... But in the present context of Treasure (this is "treasure-net" after all) : What does it matter what the imagined letter would be ? ???

Hopefully this is no more "skeptical" than TH'rs own reply. Where he too acknowledges that this is just imagination , that doesn't show/prove treasure. ( Bravo ! )

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Let's face the facts if one has the pareidolia abilities one can certainly see a face in the imagery throughout life.

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 9.17.03 AM.png

OP
OP
Legend Buster

Legend Buster

Dec 26, 2021
I notice you put a question mark at the end of this sentence. Therefore it qualifies as a "question" . And therefore TH'r *should* allow a reply. And if the reply is considered "skeptical", it should still be within the realm of orthodoxy, since .... after all, the O.P. asked a question. Right ? Ok, so here goes :

I can understand that if persons are looking at the passing clouds in the sky, they might ask each other : "What do you see ?" Eg.: A bunny, a smile face, a big dipper, etc.... But in the present context of Treasure (this is "treasure-net" after all) : What does it matter what the imagined letter would be ? ???

Hopefully this is no more "skeptical" than TH'rs own reply. Where he too acknowledges that this is just imagination , that doesn't show/prove treasure. ( Bravo ! )
Let's say someone used their imagination and saw a letter inside the circle in the picture. What letter would you think they imagined?

Rock with circle.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread