1108161148.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 1108161148a.jpg
    1108161148a.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 1110161135.jpg
    1110161135.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 122
swizzle, My thoughts are that the larger hole is your pivot point. does the larger hole have a flat bottom ( important ) and because the three smaller holes are not equal distances it may be a reference for distance and direction. Does the boulder its self have a feature its self, need to see the entire rock, boulder

I know this turtle points directly to the big turtle in the water. I'll be going back out sunday. I'll try to make a point to get better pics and pics from the other side. The carving has all of its legs, head and tail and the rock its carved on is a big triangle. The 7 dots seem to be fairly well spaced apart.

I beleive the first 2 are a compas.
Not so sure about pic 3.
I see how you see the turtle. But the location doesnt make sense.
No one in their right mind would put a marker in a river as it could be lost and so would the way.
That part doesnt make sense too me

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Some interesting things I noticed along my journeys. What do you guys think?

Is this area a popular spot,? appears to have some rocks stacked across on the opposite bank, upper right, behind the boulder, also the turtles head appears to have an X where the eye would be ?

Your mark is very similar to the star from the South, from the series "The Treasure of snake island"

South Star.jpgsouth star2.jpg

In the Chapter 4

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back