The ultimate find......

Maryland Searcher

Mar 4, 2007
Maryland, Pennsylvania line
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (New model)
A few months ago I recieved permission to hunt a CW campsite on private property. The woman who gave me permission passed away less than a month later taking with her my permission.
Two days ago I recieved a call from her husband and we started talking. I gave my condolences and asked if he knew of my conversation with his wife. He said yes and I could come over anytime and dont have to even knock on the door, just help myself!!!!
With the house being one of the oldest in the area, I know I will find something interesting eventually. Im going to hit it as soon as I can and work it exclusively until the weather gets bad and pick it up agian when it breaks.

Good luck. I hope you hit the mother lode. Seems like some nice people own the site.

One thing I have learned if only one from this experience. Once you get permission, dont lollygag around until something happens that takes it away. I know Im green at this, but I learn quickly from mistakes!!!
Ill keep everyone posted when I find something of intrest besides pop tops and pull tabs!!!
Thanks all!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back