What's new

The Vatican Basement

I heard they keep the bones of Judas Iscariot down there in a small red box, it's one of the most cursed objects on Earth so is supposedly locked deep under there with a pool of holy water directly above it.
 
I heard they keep the bones of Judas Iscariot down there in a small red box, it's one of the most cursed objects on Earth so is supposedly locked deep under there with a pool of holy water directly above it.
Meh, I have heard some crazy sh*t about the Vatican Basement tho, just did some research and realized the Vatican was in, or has been in possession of Spartacus remains. Just found the rumor interesting.

Doubtful Judas would be allowed burried on concecrated ground. The Church is very specific on suicide. But have heard of strange hapenings in TVB.
?? Who knows, I suppose if The Vatican came across the "Body" along other ancient Christians, they would of scooped him up, along with the rest of the ancient Christians?
I suppose its possible, Would be one hell of a candle bill every month tho. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
That's where I keep my last will & testement !:)
🤣
Eh, I just heard they had some crazy a** shit down there. Can't tell ya, your not a monk, type of stuff.
🤯
Just wondering, Some people say they have Spartacus's remains down there?
?????
 
Bones are just that...bones. Bury 'em, burn 'em..whatever. They certainly hold no power.

Don't know if it's in the basement, or not, but I'd love to spend a few weeks
trolling around the Vatican library.
 
Bones are just that...bones. Bury 'em, burn 'em..whatever. They certainly hold no power.

Don't know if it's in the basement, or not, but I'd love to spend a few weeks
trolling around the Vatican library.
I sometimes find treasure using the power of bones. You see, I keep an entire human skeleton inside my own body. Knew a guy once who did nearly the same thing, broke just one of his lucky bones, couldn't walk right for a month.
 
Baby bones. Just like discovered under all the old rectories that get bulldozed for new construction. What would make you expect anything else?
Just rumors, I heard rumors of Heads incased in Ancient Roman cement.
Crystal Skull 4__OTIS.webp


😁
 
Last edited:
If the Catholic Church really wanted to spread the word of God, why all the secrecy? Kept locked and in the dark, you could have anything but open the doors and turn on the lights, there may be nothing.
 
I think that , even though I am curious, that we are better off not knowing what is down there.. The Necropolis and Vaults can't be there to protect us from something good ? can they ? .........
I also reckon that most , if not every, major buildings around the world have secrets in the ground below...
 
Kept locked and in the dark, you could have anything but open the doors and turn on the lights, there may be nothing.

I have no doubt the collection is extensive. My interest is in the works on early,
non-Catholic Christianity up to the time of about Luther.
ora.gif


Folks, we all know the site does not allow religious discussion, and as long
as we keep this to the Vatican library and not religious dogma, then I think
we'll be OK. Many of us have strong religious beliefs, but here on TNet we
keep that to ourselves rather than get......
warning1.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom