What's new

The wifes keepers (Revisited)

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
The wife's keepers (Revisited)

I let my wife keep two finds at a time to wear and enjoy.
These are her two favorites at the moment.
I saw her wearing them today and decided to post them again.
They are both 14k whites with diamonds. Sorry for the women who
lost them but thrilled to be able to find them.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
They're both beautiful. I simply love the 2nd ring.
 
I like both of them. They have a very clean
look to them... not gaudy. No wonder she
likes them. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Killer rings.
 
Tops to see the wife blinging it up with those I'll bet - beautiful finds Cobber.
 
Congratulation! I wish you luck.
 
Wow they are beauties!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom