What's new

the winter blues

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, gals...I'm going nuts here in NC...its been weeks since a find...everything is covered in rye grass....anyone else having the winter blues..post something here to make me feel better haha
 
Upvote 0
May have drifted off subject a little, but these always make me smile.

582119d1332394459-basement-find-010.jpg
382047d1332366090-some-my-toys-2008-07-12_12-36-34_1-617x800-.jpg
485871d1332388401-sharp-shinned-hawk-dsc_5003.jpg
 
birdpointgriswold said:
True heart breaker

You got the luck!! Come help me find the other half, it's yours. So long as its found. Travel west! Lol
 
At least you are able to get out and do some walking. It has rained for 2 weeks here straight except for 1 day ( I had to work) and then it rained 2 days after that another 4 inches. My spots were already 3 ft under before the 4 inches dropped. Ill be lucky if I hunt in a week or 2. But I will show you my latest one I found last week just before all the rain dropped. Just like NC it is a Big Sandy made into a hafted scraper. Although it does have a tip ding. The little legs are chipped by ancient man or woman.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2723.webp
    100_2723.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom