Hi Folks; Couple of things here ok. I guess this topic is being beaten to death ok. We know about that in Boston. It's called a "Louisville Slugger"

We are fairly proficient in it's many uses. I'll let your imagination take it from there ok.

Anyway, Montanagold, I think the reason there are so many "viewers" right now is because of simple curiosity rather than any feigned real interest in the show. I wonder how long it will take for the curiosity
to wear off ??
To lookindown; Maybe you should try lookin UP. The reason I say that is not to insult you but rather to alert you to the fact that there are already a plethora of Laws governing detecting on Florida beaches and "ALL" Artifacts beyond the low tide mark be they coins or Relics etc.. are the sole Property of Treasure Salvage Inc. which is owned by none other than Cip Fisher of the Atocha Fame. Maybe you should look that up. Every show I've sen him put on is fairly accurate and mostly Objective which seems to be a sticking point here. Anyways, just some input ok. PEACE:RONB