What's new

Thebes point find today

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went hunting today & found a killer Thebes point & found some other brokes but it was a good day!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    793.8 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    413.6 KB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    119.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice find!! Must be a good spot.
 
Nice one! Clean it up a bit a post a few more pics.
 
Nice find, It was a good day to be out.
 
Very nice. I really like the shots from out in the field when found. That is a nice piece.
 
The tip & base was covered just the mid section was showing I almost walked by it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom