What's new

theirs a excal 1000 on craigs list 400

River Hound

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
172
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
type in [all craigs list] to get the search engine to find it.Maybe they will ship it they say it works well and 400 that's nice:hello:
 
Upvote 0
Would be a nice back up
 
I would never by used from Craig's List.
 
I don't with CL too much other than looking at boats and thinking about what I would like to have. If you could get it at that price, it would be a nice backup. Thanks for sharing Riverhound. Regards Pulltab
 
Why not sandman?? Last summer I bought an AT Pro which had been upgraded by Garrett for $300 from a really nice guy who had advertised it on craigslist. It works well, has found an 18k ring, a Tiffany sterling ring with diamond chip, and a bunch of coins. If you can try it out before paying for it I see no problems buying one from craigslist.
 
Is it close enough to check out? I wouldnt buy unless I could test it, or pay by PayPal or cc. I trust members here more than someone off if craigslist, if you can check it out that is s great price....
 
I must be stupid cause i dont see a way to type ALL in

Dew
 
Just google " All Craigslist" then you will find a search engine where you can search all of craigslist
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom