What's new

There are 4 old closed mines near me in the Tucson Mountains.

Melissa Archibald

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is the Old Yuma mine which is the furthest away then the Gila Monster mine then the Mile Wide mine which is closest to me then Gould mine, this explains a little bit for me
 
You probably know this, but for the newby's, OLD MINES CAN BE DANGEROUS.
When I look at an old mine, I check the timbers as I proceed. I also leave a note at the entrance that I am inside. Some ran out of gold, but some just got to dangerous to work. Frank five star.webp
 
Like Frankn said, unless you have experience or an experienced person with you it's not worth your life going in abandon mines.
 
If you do go in at the minimum I would take is a very good light, multigas detector, hard hat and rations of food and water just in case.
 
There is the Old Yuma mine which is the furthest away then the Gila Monster mine then the Mile Wide mine which is closest to me then Gould mine, this explains a little bit for me

exactly what are the presence of old mines explaining?
 
Danger, Will Robinson, Danger! ;)
Peace ✌
 
The Mine With The Iron Door is also out there in the mountains near Tucson. If you can find it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom