There are more important things...

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
My dad has been in the hospital for the past few days after he had a seizure,but thank God he is o.k. and should be home tomorrow.Me and knorrski stopped to see him for a few then we went huntin alittle bit yesterday afternoon to try to unwind alittle and we didn't do too well with no oldies and no jewelry but we did find 94 coins including:15q,20d,9n,50p a token and a toy car.My dad has always been my best friend as well as a great father and when I got the call that we never want to get it really hit me hard as me and his wife were headed to the hospital.It is times like that you realize how minor your problems are.He enjoys seeing our finds so we went out as long as we brought them back for him too see.He is a big boy 6'3 and about 370 lbs,and it took 7 police and emt techs to hold him down and when they strapped him in the gurney he broke 3 of the straps!I joked with him later that as soon as he got out he had 2 assault charges to deal with!But he seems to be fine and with a couple of med changes should be o.k.Just thought I would let my treasure huntin buds in on whats been up withe bigrig and the BIGGESTRIG!Thanks for reading.

peace,bigrig

Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

Sounds like my family. I'm the runt of the liter at a little over 6' 230 lbs My biggest brother 6'5" 280 lbs and my dad was 6' 3" 250 lbs.
A dad thats interested in your finds is priceless. So glad to hear he's doing better. HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope your Dad is doing better 40.

Nana

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey bigrig..I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad,I hope he's on his way to a speedy recovery.Thought's and prayer's from the Collins family.....Take care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread