What's new

there be silver in them boxes!

JoeSwindell

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roanoke, Va
10 40%, 6 90%, 1 Silver Bicentenial Proof and 2 Franklins out of my box. Of course my girl friend found the Franklins... 3 of the 64's look to be in almost perfect condition. I couldn't believe they are so nice...what do you guys think?

silver.jpg
 
Upvote 0
how many boxes:"?
 
Great Haul of Silver. I thought I would take some of the gilding off them. Congrats on your finds. Jim
 

Attachments

  • silver copy.webp
    silver copy.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 277
Yep! That be silver in them boxes. Congrats on the finds!

-Codes
 
What's with all the girlfriends finding silver? first ugotit has a merc magnet now you have a Franklin magnet! ???
 
seger98 said:
What's with all the girlfriends finding silver? first ugotit has a merc magnet now you have a Franklin magnet! ???
I agree there's some lucky SOB's here these days. I took a female friend to the bank one time, in the parking lot I recounted my stash like I always do- her eyes got big as flying saucers till I come out of the bank with a cart full of coin boxes- then they got all squinty like a pi$$ed off oriental- haha. No lucky for you buddy!
Back to the original post, was this your first box? If so, major congrats, now throw some extra coin that way and buy another box, or two if you can swing it. In these days this is the best investment you can make- I know from experience. Again congrats, HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom