What's new

There is an app for that

CajunPointHunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
90
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.W. Louisiana
iPhone owners, check out the app named arrowhead collector from iTunes, great way to catalog your finds. It catalogs with photos and/or videos and you can save location by current location or pick it from the map. I use mine all the time!
 
Upvote 0
Do you know if by using this app. It shows others the location of your finds? Thanks for the heads up and I'm going to peep it out. Dutch.
 
dutchtoga said:
Do you know if by using this app. It shows others the location of your finds? Thanks for the heads up and I'm going to peep it out. Dutch.

No it's a it's not a shared app., I haven't seen anyone following their iPhone to my site so far anyway!!
 
bravowhiskey said:
Would that leave a trail for the feds? I don't trust 'em to know too much.

The Feds don't need an app on your phone to track you, that's what the microchip thats implanted at the base of your skull is for! Better start wearing aluminum foil hats!! BTW I sell them for only 99.99 + shipping but if you order now ill double your shipment!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom