There looking in the wrong place. I know where !!!

Hmm ...... what are we looking for again ??

Well, that's a wrap, folks. Let's pack it up.

Are you another one that knows where its at but not what it is?
yep... The treasure of Oak island is to be found in TV show sponsorship and Government subsidies....:tongue3:

When they all go i might take a trip and go for it. Just the way it is. Burlbark

I don't think I'm asking to much from the producers 50 % and govt approved. Nothing if its not there. Seems. Fair

how about the landowners?

I don't think I'm asking to much from the producers 50 % and govt approved. Nothing if its not there. Seems. Fair

The only problem is the producers have nothing to do with it...You have to go to Marty Lagina and the words out of his mouth will be no...

well now, I have already suggested where it actually is, the pit is merely a diversion.:tongue3::notworthy::occasion14:

There seems to be a lot of people that know where the "pit" and "treasure" actually is... This seems pretty questionable in that there does not seem to be any treasure...and the PIT just seems to be holes dug by previous people searching for the treasure...

The only problem is the producers have nothing to do with it...You have to go to Marty Lagina and the words out of his mouth will be no...
Well who knows Marty will say ??? Are you an esp'er ? Deversion yep , who would bury a treasure and leave a block & tackle hanging from a tree above it. ?

You are right. Not the guys who buried it.

The guys who retrieved it. ;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back