What's new

Theres Gold in them thar tot lots!

Prober

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Hey Gang, I haven't posted anything lately as I haven't been finding much. Today I got out for about 5 hours as it was just too nice out to stay home and cut wood. Only found $5.88 in clad, but managed to dig up a nice 14K I Love U ring!

Two of the nickels are 1964D and one is a 1947S.

2008_1010Image0126.webp
2008_1010Image0127.webp

I'll have to post the other two pictures as a reply, my computer is too slow to handle 4 pictures.
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

nice ring gold is always nice
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Bob,
Ya broke into the Gold again, I know ya had a spell of nothing but clad..but now your back in the saddle again and hitting gold.. Big time congrats to ya :thumbsup: I am thrilled to death for ya :icon_sunny:
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Here's today's trinkets.

2008_1010Image0097.webp
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

And here's the clad...I just know you were itching to see what clad looks like!

Clad Oct112008.webp
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

omg I am so glad you posted the clad, I TOTALLY forgot what it looked like, Thank you Bob, lol :tongue3: by the way, your trinkets ain't half bad looking either, any chance that chain is sterling too? Nice finds Bob... :thumbsup:
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Killer find buddy..Gold is the S#IT right now it seems....Cant get no better than that..Where did you find it???
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Congrats on the gold ring, Naaiice! I woudn't mind finding some trinkets like that, and please tell me you cleaned that clad up and it didn't come out of the ground like that.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Looks like you had a great day Bob, and the pictures turned out nice!
I've yet to find a speck of gold. I love the trinkets. Keep up the good work!

Duane
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Great score on the gold ring Prober :thumbsup:
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Great find Bob. That looks like about $30 worth of gold for ya. Congrats. Keep those gold finds coming. Jim
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

BandB...I didn't clean the clad up, that is the way it comes out of the wood chips.

Unclenutsy - found the ring in an elementary school tot lot.

Jim - I was stopped at a light and there was a gold & silver store on my right...I almost parked as the thought of $30 or so would have made the day...but I resisted the temptation. LOL

Thanks Giant.

Thanks Duane...I've never found gold in the dirt, only in the tot lots...try a few.

Hey Rae, I know how short of clad you are so I'm glad I could show you what it looks like.
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Nice gold ring and trinkets, Bob. Glad you got out....I agree, too nice to be doing anything but MDing.

HH
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Hey Prober!
Great Gold! Gold is always great.

Nice find, Congratulations! Love the clad too! Haven't seen any in like, ahhh a day or so!
Mark
 
Re: There's Gold in them thar tot lots!

Big congrats on the nice gold ring Prober :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom