Subterranean
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2012
- Messages
- 3,966
- Reaction score
- 8,893
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went swinging at some schools and found three Tiger Cub neckerchief slides within a 10' radius in one of the kickball diamonds. Must have been a rough game...or a gang fight between the Tigers and the Cubs? The slides were all pressed into the grass and not yet covered by soil.

I worked the soccer field areas and found three pendants/ charms, and five rings.


I think I found one of Elizabeth Taylor's rings, as evident by the massive "stone..."

The find of the day for me, after a month long silver/gold drought, was this pretty woven-braid style sterling ring. Came up as a 89 VDI on the ATPro at 4 inches. Marked "STER" inside. Always a sight for sore eyes and a weary "detecting" soul. Mrs. Sub has already claimed this one.


Once again, Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting to all of my TNet friends.
Sub

I worked the soccer field areas and found three pendants/ charms, and five rings.


I think I found one of Elizabeth Taylor's rings, as evident by the massive "stone..."

The find of the day for me, after a month long silver/gold drought, was this pretty woven-braid style sterling ring. Came up as a 89 VDI on the ATPro at 4 inches. Marked "STER" inside. Always a sight for sore eyes and a weary "detecting" soul. Mrs. Sub has already claimed this one.


Once again, Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting to all of my TNet friends.
Sub

Upvote
45





I bet there is more for you to find! 






